This delectable dip is so easy to make and very versatile! It's full of flavour and everyone loves it at potlucks! It can be enjoyed in many creative ways! Think of it as a re-invented ranch dressing for your salads. Use it as a dip on a veggie platter, or as a spread on burgers, sandwiches, wraps, or fritters, pakoras, samosas, and falafels. It also replaces tartar sauce and compliments beautifully with fish and chips or baked salmon. Give it a try-- we promise you'll love it!
- 3 tbsp Nani's Lemon Pickle (including preserved lemon chunks)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- Fresh coriander or mint leaves or dill (chopped) - Optional
1. Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl by hand
2. Take half the mixture and puree in a blender
3. Combine both mixtures and serve in a bowl.
4. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves or mint leaves or dill